Energy Efficiency Standard for Social Housing (EESSH)
We are currently working towards our housing stock meeting the Energy Efficiency Standard for Social Housing (EESSH). 97.5% of our stock already meets EESSH and we will have small projects to bring the remaining properties up to this standard in the coming years. One of our larger projects in recent years was the installation of external insulation at our properties in Stenhousemuir as we were unable to fit cavity wall insulation.
Home Energy Scotland
We are working in partnership with Home Energy Scotland - the free, impartial energy advice service from the Scottish Government.
There are several ways that Home Energy Scotland can help our tenants:
• Energy saving tips to help you save money and energy
• Options to make your home more energy efficient
• Help with benefit and tax credit checks
• Help to access the lowest cost energy rates from your energy supplier
• Information about funding and grants to help install new insulation and heating systems
• Free Home Visit if you prefer to speak to someone in person.
They have already helped over 800,000 homes across Scotland.
To find out how Home Energy Scotland can help you, call the free advice service on 0808 808 2282. The Home Energy Scotland advice service is open Monday – Friday, 8am – 8pm and on Saturdays 9am – 5pm. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to your Housing Officer.