We want to make our website accessible to as wide a range of audiences as possible. We have developed the website content using clear English and we have included images and videos in some sections of the site to help explain some of the content in more detail.
Our website uses Browsealoud software to increase its accessibility. Browsealoud offers a range of reading and translation support - helping you to access and understand our website better.
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences.
All the features are accessed from an easy-to-use, floating toolbar - allowing you to drag and drop it anywhere on screen.
Watch the Browsealoud Features video to see Browsealoud in action.
If you would like to offer any thoughts or comments on our website's accessibility please Contact us
By accepting, you will be accessing a service provided by a third party external to key.org.uk.