Welcome to the home page for Key Housing where you can find out who we are, where we are and how to get in touch with us.
We posted our annual Rent Consultation on 28th of December 2022. We are proposing an increase of 4.5% to our exclusive rent and you can find the consultation document here.
Although we are now allowed to carry out non-essential works, we must remain cautious as Covid-19 is still active.
We ask for your patience in working through the repairs and appreciate your cooperation in providing access.
At Key Housing, we are committed to:
- Providing good quality housing
- Delivering a high standard of housing service
- Engaging with our tenants on all aspects of their housing service
- Offering a range of personalised housing solutions
- Offering expertise in adapting your home to suit your needs
- Working closely with organisations which support our tenants, particularly Key and Community Lifestyles.
Maintenance & Repairs
Find out more about reporting repairs, our planned repairs programme and some home safety tips.
Find out about opportunities for you to get involved in our decision making and publications.
More information about our performance as a social landlord and how we are regulated.