Being a support worker is a role where you can make every day matter. It's a job with challenges that make your heart beat faster, where you can give something of yourself and empower amazing people on their journey.
We are Key and Community Lifestyles, two organisations that support disabled people of all ages to make every day matter.
Our teams know that good support is essential for a good life and so we work alongside every person we support, and their family, to help them live life to the full - the films at the bottom of this page will tell you more about us and what it means to be a support worker. You can also check out the support worker job descriptions for both Key and Community Lifestyles for more detail on the job itself.
We are recruiting now in your area and if you want to join us in making every day matter, there are two ways to apply.
- You can apply online - you should allow around 20 minutes to fill out the form, and please give us as much information up front as possible to help speed up the process.
- Request an application pack from email@example.com or by calling 0141 342 1890.
We are here to help, so please get in touch if you have any questions - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 342 1890.
We are passionate about being the very best employer we can be, ensuring our staff feel well supported and valued in their roles. As well as being part of a supportive, local team you will be eligible for:
- Hourly rate of £11.39 (Induction rate £10.90). Hourly rate will increase to £11.62 (Induction £11.12) from 23 December 2023.
- Sleepover hourly rate of £10.90.
- Competitive annual leave and company sick pay.
- Enhanced pay for work on targeted Public Holidays.
- Paid Membership of Disclosure Scotland’s PVG Scheme.
- Full, in-depth training for your role.
- Fully funded SVQ qualification with support provided to achieve this.
- Employee Assistance Programme offering free confidential counselling, advice and support on a wide range of issues.
- A Workplace Pension.
- Free access to occupational health support.
- Credit Union Membership.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Costco Membership.
- Blue Light Card/Blue Light Ticket registration which offer a range of discounts and savings.
- Concerts for Carers registration.
Join us and make every day matter!