0141 342 1890
Skip to main contents 

Contents Insurance

We know that organising insurance for your belongings is not always straightforward. Below we set out what you will need.

Key Housing is responsible for insuring the building and permanent fittings; this is commonly known as Buildings Insurance. You will not need to buy this while living with Key.

As a tenant you are responsible for insuring the personal contents of your home; this is commonly known as Home Contents Insurance. This can cover things like televisions, electrical goods, clothes, jewellery, furnishings, etc.

We advise that you purchase the appropriate level of contents insurance when you move in.