0141 342 1890
Skip to main contents 
A photo of our properties in Ibrox, Glasgow.

Payment Options

There are several ways to pay your rent.

In Person
You can pay at our main office at The Square, 70 Renton Street, Glasgow.

By Standing Order
You can request a standing order mandate from your Housing Officer. Once completed this should be sent to your bank. Please note that if your rent payment changes, you will have to amend your standing order with the bank.

At the Post Office or Payzone Facility 
You can request a payment card from your Housing Officer and pay at your local Post Office or Payzone facility.

By Post
Send a cheque (made payable to Key Housing Association Revenue Account) to:

The Square
70 Renton Street
G4 0HT

Housing Benefit
If you are in receipt of Housing Benefit, rent payments are met by your local council. If you are in receipt of partial housing benefit then you are required to pay the remainder of the rent. 

Universal Credit
Universal Credit are normally made directly to the claimant. If this is the case, you will need to organise rent payments to Key Housing. You can speak to your Housing Officer about your options.

To find out more details about Housing Benefit, Universal Credit and any changes to the welfare system go to Benefits Update.