Support Workers and Relief Support Workers
Hours: up to 35
Closing Date: 29-Feb-2020
Due to a range of exciting, new service developments we are currently recruiting people in all areas of Glasgow.
We are looking for flexible, motivated people with a mature outlook who:
• Enjoy and have experience of working with people
• Have a positive attitude to life and a commitment towards making a real difference to people with disabilities, some of who may have complex needs
• Have excellent life skills and the ability to share these with others
• Have common sense and can understand and adhere to Codes of Practice
• Are committed to their own learning and personal development
Community Lifestyles provides excellent professional supervision, support and training.
If you want to work for an organisation who offers flexibility, job security and opportunities for professional growth and career development and to experience a high level of job satisfaction, then this could be the job for you.
Evening, weekend and overnight working may be required.
We also have opportunities for people working as part of our relief register, this would suit those who cannot commit to a contracted post but who are available at certain times of the day or week.
We use PDF files for the job application forms on our website. The software you need to view and complete these forms is Adobe Reader, which you can download free for your desktop. Alternatively, if you would like Adobe Reader for your mobile phone or device you can download the iOS, Android or Windows phone versions of the Adobe Reader app free here.
You can also contact our recruitment team on 0141 342 1892 or email us at quoting the job reference number.