Support & Development Manager
Key is committed to developing high quality, flexible services which support people with a range of disabilities and complex needs to enjoy life to the full, as active citizens within their communities.
We are seeking a highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic individual for this role, with excellent leadership qualities and a commitment to personalisation. The successful candidate will be involved in the continued development and management of a number of teams delivering individualised, person centred support to people living in their own homes and communities across Easter Ross.
Applicants should be an experienced social care manager at Team Leader level or above and must be able to:
• Demonstrate a commitment to individuals, enabling each person to live a fulfilled life and achieve their dreams and aspirations with a clear focus on outcomes.
• Work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders, including family carers and other professionals and have excellent communication skills.
• Keep teams positive and support people through their more difficult times.
• Assist in harnessing community assets and maximising independence.
• Work positively and flexibly as part of a busy management team, prioritising and delegating effectively.
• Evidence good administration skills and maintain and develop a number of systems and processes relevant to the role.
• Commit to their own personal learning and development as well as the learning and development of their teams
The posts include evening and weekend working as well as support to Team Leaders and other workers outwith “normal working hours”.
If you want to discuss further please contact, Margaret.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We use PDF files for the job application forms on our website. The software you need to view and complete these forms is Adobe Reader, which you can download free for your desktop. Alternatively, if you would like Adobe Reader for your mobile phone or device you can download the iOS, Android or Windows phone versions of the Adobe Reader app free here.
You can also contact our recruitment team on 0141 342 1892 or email us at quoting the job reference number.